Market District Supermarket
Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Vast prepared foods selection and beer area with eat-in
- buy a 6-pack, just because you can!
- Curbside express is super helpful! The first time is free and only $4.95 after that. It's totally worth it. Do your shopping online and see your total before the register. The shoppers are sweet too!
- trying to find what you're looking for is a task within itself. also watch out for the la fitness yuppies. |VOCAL|
- A trip here on a weekend will suck the life right out of you.
- Please don't look at us parents meanly driving the big ass car carts for our kids it's better then a screaming child... Remember that!!
- Try the curbside service for your grocery! All you have to-do is pull your car up after shopping, they load your car for you FOR FREE!
- Talk to Jim Georges, the beer manager. He'll open your mind to a whole new world.
- try the sushi!
- If you try one thing,try the gelato. By the front registers in front of register 7 and 8.
- Buy a six pack and enjoy sushi on your lunch break... because you fucking can.
- Grab some seasoned burgers or marinated kebabs - great for summer grilling. Plus you can drop off the kids in the "Eagles Nest" while you shop. They have fun and make some crafts while you shop.
- Food court has everything: pizza, salads, gelato,,,, a table upstairs overlooking store or outside are good for dine-in. Buy alcohol here to drink with your meal!
- This may be the only grocery store in America where they act like the food is more important than the customers who buy it. The attitude of the employees ruins thus place. Go somewhere else.
- An absolute nightmare on weekends, before holidays or Steelers games, or when KDKA predicts snowfall (which never happens).
- You seriously need to try the Napa Valley Chicken Salad from the prepared foods restaurant thingum. It's $11/lb. but it's worth every penny!!
- One of the few places where you can pick up raw Sugar Cane. Its in the back near the lettuce garden.
- To put it simply, if they don't have it I don't know who does.
- Donuts, made to order hamburgers, big selection of chocolate chips, nuts, and more, fill container price by weight. Great cheese Dept., excellent tea bag selection, love stash tea, good deli meats.
- Love how the deli will let you try something new!