Mark Taper Forum
- I want to see chris pine here
- plenty of tables and chairs at the music center. Bring a picnic basket and dine alfresco before the show.
- The covered walkway around the Mark Taper Forum appeared in Inception (2010) in the dreamworld Cobb and Mal created together.
- Great intimate theatre! Love the remodeled bathrooms!
- A unique, inviting space of theater hides here amongst the comfortable cushions in the audience seats. Fine art at budget minded prices makes this a must see and a perfect night out. Prepare to enjoy!
- This theatre ALWAYS has great plays! Don't hesitate to check out any performance! A beautiful space!
- The most beautiful bathrooms ever!
- Give yourself plenty of time to get to the restrooms downstairs. The stairway is quite narrow, and youll often be behind elderly and/or disabled theatregoers, who move slowly.
- Beautiful modern theater with excellent acoustics and no bad seats. Arrive a little early to check-out the historical articles and pictures from past productions on the interior walls.
- Very good cast.
- Now through March 20th, you can make your way to the Mark Taper Forum and see Robert Egan's theatrical take on love, sex, and connection. Thru 3/20, Showtimes vary, $35.
- No bar, no place to buy merchandise. A bit too small.
- One of the best talking venues in LA. Great seats.
- Do not miss Bent. Shockingly moving. It's a great intimate venue
- Tons of food options just outside the will call area. Who would've thought? Tacos for hours.
- Buyer& Cellar!
- If you can, go the day of to grab a cheap HotTic! Only $25
- Poor Behavior was...well...just was. :X
- Forget the reviews. Go see Harps and Angels....great musical and great cast!
- A chance to connect