Mark Joseph Steakhouse
- Sit at bar n get a burger or the steak tips. Also treat locals well
- Delicious steaks! Start with some thick slabs of bacon! Yum!!
- Bacon appetizer is unbelievable
- Comfy decor. A haven for carnivores. Mammoth slabs of dry-aged porterhouse steaks. You can get our free Downtown dining guide at http://www.downtownny.com/mapsguides/
- Come for the steaks. Medium rare filet mignon was perfectly cooked, very tender. Not sure how they do it but that medium rare steak was not(!) dripping blood. Match it with a glass of Chilean Syrah
- Can't go wrong. Solid steakhouse - minimal frills, tight service and I'd always suggest going with a slab of bacon to start your meal. It's a hidden gem - and my favorite steak place in the city.
- order the Mark Joseph Special dessert....really good!
- The go to steakhouse in the FiDi area. Stick with the porterhouse.
- Amazing food with great service!
- Shrimp cocktail and grilled salmon #monmonmom #ffactorapproved
- Bacon bacon bacon. All I have to say!!
- great steaks and the bartender Tito is one of the best. when i come down for a federal court appearance, its Mark Joseph Steakhouse for a late dinner.
- Get the Bobby O burgers off the lunch menu, amazing
- Mark Joseph Steakhouse261 Water St (at Peck Slip), New York, NY 10038
- Do NOT bother with the restaurant week menu. Small portions, carelessly presented and carelessly served. An embarrassment to one of the best steak houses in New York. Order from the regular menu.
- You're not here for the ambience, you're here for the steak. And, believe it or not, the porterhouse I had here the other night (~$45) was among the best I have ever had.
- The steak sauce is amazing!
- Over the hill... This place is a relic.
- Im going over there to watch the Kentucky Derby this weekend
- Ladies: go w/ a man with a big appetite. Order the porter house for two, bacon and tomatoes w/ blue cheese. Don't forget a bottle of spicy Zinfandel