Marjorie McNeely Conservatory
1225 Estabrook Dr (at Como Park)
Saint Paul, MN 55103
- They use beneficial insects to control their pests. Love to see that! Go Organic!
- Great place to experience some summer during winter! :)
- Make your own virtual bonsai tree in the Ordway Gardens.
- Beautiful. Don't skip the Japanese garden!
- Great place to meditate
- Closes at 6, not 4, in the summer.
- Great all year around. Located in St. Paul's Como Park the Conservatory has a wide range of plant life including the Japanese sunken garden. Unlimited opportunities for photographers.
- Very beautiful!
- An oasis of green in a frozen landscape
- The Sunken Garden is simply amazing. The flower arrangement rotates I think 4 times a year based on the season.
- Go out to the Japanese Gardens. You won't regret it.
- Great place for a wedding
- In 1915, the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory was built and in 2015 to Centennial Garden opened to commemorate the first 100 years.
- Visit the butterfly garden just outside the main building.
- A beautiful oasis!
- I came for the music and left with a bonsai.
- It's nice to go here in the middle of February and pretend it's not -20 outside. :)
- Sunken Garden is beautiful!
- Adopt an animal - gets you Como Zoo membership and lets you pass the doors guilt free the rest of the year.
- So many animals an the kids will enjoy themselves to the fullest! We had such a wonderful time we're going again! But we will get on some rides plus it's so affordable cannot beat that with a bat!!!