4532 S Centinela Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- If I hear another white person ask what a Michelada is, i'm punching someone.
- one of the best restaurants in LA. best green salsa and rice. faves are borrachos and mojo de ajo.
- Not a huge shrimp fan but i come here for the shrimp specifically!
- Get the big fish! Just trust me!
- Warning!!! Getting invaded by white hipsters!
- Ginormous $5 Michelada with your choice of Tecate, XX or Corona.
- The pescado sarandeado can feed six people! Amazing.
- Ask for the Marlin tacos. They're delicious but not on the menu
- Walter Manzke, chef of Wildflour Cafe + Bakery, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Shrimp ceviche.
- the borracho & diablo will have you leaving you wife.
- Cocktail with octopus, oysters and shrimp. So good...
- Loved it. Can't go wrong with any of the shrimp dishes. Marlin tacos were delicious.
- If you're into spicy food, ask for shrimp chipotle or "Camarones al chipotle". They're amazing.
- Ceviche de pescado
- Awesome Mexican seafood!