Mariposa Bakery & Cafe
Café, Bakery, Coffee Shop
424 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02139
- When you crave something savory, try their frittatas ! Freshly made every morning :)
- Don't order the sandwiches. They have 1/2 the flavor they should plus they use cheap oil on the press.
- Wonderful bread!! Get the veggie burger :-)
- The veggie burger is to die for!
- Go to Mariposa sometime before noon and get the toast and eggs breakfast. Fresh-baked bread and organic eggs - YUM. Avocado slices on the side are good too.
- The pastries and breakfast sandwiches here are delicious! The ladies who work here are so incredibly friendly. Lots of tables and places to sit and work and eat.
- Great Bagels, salted bagel was surprisingly good
- Solid breakfast sandwiches, but pricier than expected
- Great tea and coffee offer!
- Their chicken curry sandwich on pretzel bread is fab. Don't head here if you're in a hurry though...
- Their coffee is barely passable. The pastries are really good though, especially the biscotti.
- Good low-key vibe, inexpensive, solid breakfast menu. Decent work spot.
- Their claim to fame is their veggie burger
- The bagels are some of the best in town.
- Awesome cafe with an excellent selection of healthy eats. Highly recommend!
- Really good food, just slow service
- It was the best chicken sandwich I have EVER had.
- The wait can be a little long but this place has charm and it's not as busy as some other coffee spots!
- Bagels are amazing when available. The toast plate, soups, and arugula salad are also delicious.
- The soup, the hummus, the pretzel rolls, the baked goods - everything is homemade at Mariposa. Plus, the coffee and tea are fair trade and organic - double win!