Mario's Woodfired Pizzeria
594 3rd St
Beaver, PA 15009
- Can't go wrong! Everything is Molto Bene!
- Everything i've tried has been good, my only gripe would be, I wish bread came with meal :-)
- Best advice I can give is to call and have your name put on the list to cut down on wait time during popular hours.
- The homemade spaghetti was the best I've ever had! Plus, you have to order the bruschetta as an appetizer. Best around.
- Chicken florentine
- I personally love the gnocchi more than the pizza
- Pizza was awesome and paninis were delicious. :-)
- Very good!!
- chicken puntanesca
- Food is amazing. Nice casual dinning that brings back memories of dining in Trattorias in Italy. Never rushed to fi
- They don't take reservations, the service was slow, & they don't have hot sauce. The pizza was ok though.
- Try the Taramasu its very good its the real deal
- We had a birthday party there. Fabulous service! I had salad and rosemary pizza. Was very good.
- order the california chicken! its not on the menu and its amazing!
- Greens & beans are awesome. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu!!
- Best gourmet pizza ever!
- great pizza, four of us at 3 larges plus garlic knots.
- Try any of the pizzas here at their new, bigger location, and definitely get gelato for dessert!
- Excellent at a good price. Had linguini and scallops in roasted red pepper cream sauce. Absolutely delicious. Will definitely eat here again.