Mario's Southside Saloon
Karaoke, Entertainment, Bar
- Just because I didn't give a bouncer the chance.he's gotta play the sore l8ser card..its not my fault you don't get any..its your fault for being insecure jeff.
- Half price apps and drinks for happy hour
- Mario Lemieux or Luigi's Mario??!
- This is where you come to die.
- I peed in the back alley
- Chug a boot!
- Michelle is the best here. Also try the crab dip
- Best looking Asian bar tender in Pittsburgh.
- Ever notice the outside of Blue Lou's is the outside of Monica's restaurant in Friends? No joke.
- Bigger and better than the one on Walnut. Upstairs seating is a little less hectic.
- So many steps
- Wednesdays 10-12. Goblets for $3! Get ittttt
- Dude, order a jagerbomb
- Poutine may be coming to the menu as a special! Whaddaya think?
- Get your answers in... everybody, get your aaanswerrrrrrs iiiiin.
- Mario's has been a classic Burgh hangout for decades. It's a fun place, great for the black and yellow sports cried and known for great wings, all around good bar food, and cheap beer specials.
- Great place to get drunk!!
- The jukebox is not properly secured. Do not bump into it during a brawl. It will land on someone's toe.
- Be here on Monday nights: quarter wings and dollar seventy-five Coors Light bottles.
- Old school saloon feel, clean and the drinks are mixed the way a drink is supposed to be