Mario's Italian Lemonade
Desserts, Italian, Ice Cream
1068 W Taylor St (at S Carpenter St)
Chicago, IL 60607
- A seasonal stand in the heart of Little Italy, Marios is a local staple. Stop in for one of their famous frozen lemonades, which are similar to an Italian ice.
- worth waiting 4
- Try the Italian Ice
- Cantaloupe. No question.
- Best Italian ice. Yum!!
- Large cherry lemonade......heaven :-)
- Lemon and blue raspberry
- Blue Rasberry or Cherry
- Was just what the doc ordered
- By far the best italian ice in the city! Lines are ridiculous but move quickly, so don't be intimidated.
- The watermelon Italian ice is the BEST!!!!
- Everyone loves the lemon ice at this Little Italy locale.
- Best italian ice in the city
- Love this place!! Cannot find another Italian ice place this good. The Italian ice is made with real fruit and lots of lemon. I love mixing the flavors. I always come here when I fly back home.
- Check the specials up above the counter. They good too ;)
- Great joint,what's up Skippy
- Peach is only there the last two weeks of the season. Eat it every day til it closes
- Cantaloupe and coconut! !!!!
- I love the chunks of watermelon