Calhoun St (Meeting St)
Charleston, SC 29403
- Where the most beautiful girls come to sunbathe, the young guys come to ignore them and the old guys come to ogle them from afar.
- cool seasonal festivals
- The farmers market on Saturdays during the warm months is always great!
- The farmers market is very cool.
- Farmers market every Sat.
- Sit and people watch!
- Check out the BMWs while you are enjoying all the Piccolo Spoleto events.
- love the farmers market! great place to spread a blanket and catch some sun, read a book, walk the dog - anything! well kept & safe!
- Sit on a bench and read a book
- They currently have a small christmas tree exhibit.
- It's great to come and throw a frisbee or relax on a blanket.
- Farmers market on Saturday mornings in the warm months
- Farmers market on Saturdays is awesome
- Wonderful place to hold events or to just sit and relax
- Great open venue for events AND free wifi
- This is a must-visit location in Charleston - perfect spot to enjoy a nice sunny afternoon.
- On the King Street side of Marion Square there are the remnants of a 1780 Horn Work from the Siege of Charleston.
- Bring a towel and do your homework outside in this beautiful weather!
- It's really dark in Marion Square at night
- Come join us for the Charleston Pub Crawl August 18 and get $2 SweetWater and $3 Vodka Red Bulls. Get tickets at www.crawltheglobe.com.