Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
Opera House, Concert Hall, Performing Arts
- With a whirl of the matadors cape and a clack of the castanets, in comes the U.S. premiere of Alexei Ratmanskys Quixote, Pacific Northwest Ballets largest-ever production. Feb 312
- PNB, Nutcracker
- Go see the Nutcracker, it's a beautiful show!!
- Check in to receive your press/photo stickie and make sure to enjoy clean bathrooms, food, wifi. Say hi to Press Room Manager Nikki :)
- This is where I go to sing opera and to make beautiful music with wonderful colleagues.
- Make sure you park on the lower levels after traveling to the top of the adjacent parking garage (the skybridge is on the third floor). That will alleviate any wait you will have when trying to exit!
- Small venue, but quite cozy and good sonority.
- Buy $13 ballet tickets if you're 25 or under from the PNB. IDs for everyone are needed.
- 2900 seats at Big McCall Hall
- There are restrooms on each floor. Spread out!
- shows and performances
- Park across the street on level 2 of parking garage so you can use the pedestrian bridge.
- Park in the Mercer St. garage and take the pedestrian bridge straight over to the hall.
- Seats are extremely uncomfortable, no leg room in between rows. Otherwise this is a nice hall for arts.
- Great Hall and great shows. Food is average and expensive.
- It was good
- Nice venue with good seating..
- Saw Russel Peters here. He was exciting and the venue is amazing.
- getting set for opening night of "La Boheme".
- Here at work Cenerentola (Cinderella) tech. Woot.