Deli / Bodega
2852 Saint Vincent St
Philadelphia, PA 19149
- One meat-packed sandwich can easily feed two people, and the Nucci Italian and the Brous Avenue (roast pork with sharp provolone and roasted peppers) are signature items.
- Hands down, the best Italian hoagie ever in life!
- This hoagie can easily feed two people. I had the Nucci its their signature Italian hoagie. Always fresh cuts meats on the hoagies. A must try if your in the area and love hoagies.
- Sandwiches are huge!
- Not only the best Hoagies in Philly, but the best in the World...and i traveled all over the world, from Jersey Shore to NYC
- the best place in the northeast to get a sandwich.
- Try the American or Italian hoagie. The BEST!
- Best deli around. You won't be disappointed. Sad but the only issue I have is that they close early. Just make sure to order and pickup early. Pricing about average for a good meal. Enjoy.
- Huge sandwiches
- Fantastic hoagies!!!!
- Really good hoagies, but yesterday I bought 2 hoagies and a container of potato salad and they charged 10 cents for pickles. Really? I don't care about 10 cents but come on pickles come with hoagies!
- DEFINITELY THE BEST HOAGIE SHOP IN THE NORTHEAST...
- Get the prosciutto hoagie! Niiice
- BEST hoagies in the Northeast! So delicious, they don't slack with the meat either, you get so much!
- I luv this place
- Best Hoagie in town. Full of meat well worth every penny
- best deli place in north east philly... jam packed with delicious meat. one half hoagie will be lunch for three days.
- BEST TURKEY AND CHEESE HOAGIE IN JERSEY. IN AMERICA. IN THE WORLD.