Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel
Hotel, Event Space
- Guests get free daily breakfast buffet in the morning, and free cocktails in the late afternoon!
- The view from the restaurant is spectacular!
- Good angle to catch picture from The restaurant.
- Great deal on room prices, and if you take full advantage of the hosted happy hour and complimentary buffet breakfast, the room is practically free.
- Free cocktail reception 4-6 daily, great buffet breakfast 7-10 weekdays, 7-11 weekends
- no dinner served monday. go to the italian place next door
- free happy hour!
- Free happy hour from 6-9 for guests. Carson &Patti are great bartenders!
- You don't need to be a member or a veteran to stay here. Active duty and members get a discount, but all are welcome.
- If you have served in the Armed Services this is a great place to stay and see this City.
- Very central location, nice and spacious rooms, plus the view from the 12th floor is amazing!
- Eat at Uncle Vitos or Lori's Diner.
- 11th floor Ames Library is the best place to spend a quiet afternoon, reading, writing, thinking.
- Blue Star Mother Convention=The best place to stay. Treated like royalty/family by entire staff. The bed was so comfy. Will make sure Army son knows to go here with wife when they visit.
- The view is awesome, steaks were overcooked, the only good side dish were mushrooms. The piano guy is annoying and plays the piano that can play by itself. Meh.
- What an excellent place to stay...I will definitely come back!!!
- Leathernecks is a great restaurant here - if you are going to a show at the theater, be sure to stop by. View is one that you don't always see in SF.