Marina Sushi Bar
- Sunday is 15% off day for people who dine in here.
- Kits Roll!
- Great happy hour. Lots of cheap but good quality nigiri!! Hardly any rolls though on happy hour though. Food hh goes till 7 and beer & saki till 10.
- Closed at noon. Just dinner.
- Go for their happy hour (M-F: 5-7 PM) for incredibly cheap delicious drinks (half off sake!), and some sushi rolls. Delicious, fresh, and wonderful ambience! Service was great; prompt & very friendly.
- When I say "sake," you say "bomb."
- Great spot! Got the Sexy Lizzy roll & loved it!
- Great great sushi! The rolls are super good- try the butter fish, the San Francisco and the marina!
- They have a great homemade teriyaki/soy sauce as well as a homemade blend of tea that's to die for. They WILL NOT tell me what it's made of! Also a great selection of sake!
- The hot green tea here is just great!