Marina del Rey Hotel
Hotel, Music Venue
- Great location, tons within walking distance. Love the marina views!
- Paper thin walls, you can hear your neighbors all night, creaking floors above.
- Great price for location!
- Great location, older hotel, but best price / value in the Marina
- Our stay here as been great so far. The Hotel was newly renovated and it looks wonderful! Staff has gone above and beyond. Plus a complimentary bottle of champagne and cheesecake for my birthday!
- Very beautiful hotel. The place looks very old style from the outside, but incredible from the inside. Also great service, obviously
- These are The Most Comfortable Chairs EVER for the type that they are!!! I.NEED.THESE.AT.HOME.
- Came here for lunch at Salt. Hidden boutique hotel in a unique marina location. Pretty, cool vibe and gorgeous views.
- Completely refurbished and refurnished. A very nice place with great service and an outstanding location.
- Room was on the small side, but the pool more than made up for it
- Fun pool party Sunday - tries a little to hard but the prices are reasonable.
- A lot of these reviews are outdated. The hotel was totally updated this year and is perfection! Beautiful views and an amazing experience! Great location also near Abbot Kinney and Venice Beach.
- Retro Los Angeles.
- Comfortable and beautiful view
- Excellent hotel. Great views of the marina. Very close to Venice Beach an dining an entertainment.
- Salsa dance club Every Friday 10 PM come and join us :) start at 9 pm a free lesson of salsa dancing and dance until 2 AM !
- Cheap price, great service from staff. Wifi connection could be a little better.
- Hotel for old people.