Marina del Rey Harbor
Harbor / Marina, Shop
- The Marina del Rey harbor offers spectacular views and many outdoor activities, including jogging, roller skating, bicycling or just relaxing in the park.
- Marina del Rey is a man-made phenomenon.
- Boats lots of Boats
- Best place to live in in all of LA!
- one of the nice places to have a BBQ, kinda quiet but crowded in the weekends.
- Del Rey Yacht Club has a great brunch!
- Water Taxi is only $1
- Do not forget to bring your sweatshirt.
- Great place to spend a evening.
- Very nice town and marina......definitely one of the better parts of the L.A. Area
- Love to walk along the marina at dusk...
- BoatUS Members receive discounts at Marina del Rey Marina! For more information or to join BoatUS, the nations largest recreational boating association, ask a staff member.
- Yacht club and restautants
- Amazing place to live! The harbor is awesome.
- Great place to take your date or partner
- They have an absolutely beautiful bike trail right on the beach and probably the best place I've ever seen a sun set in my life. Completely gorgeous here.
- Celebrating my B.day with girlfriends
- We're covering new ground! Find our new gluten free beefless ground at Target! Meatless that feels good.
- My favorite little getaway... Don't forget to walk through Venice Canal... Java close by... MM
- Don't parked in marked spots drunk yacht club members may pee on your car or yell at it...