Marigold Indian Restaurant
4832 N Broadway St
Chicago, IL 60640
- Lamb shank is slow-braised in a take-no-prisoners fiery vindaloo sauce that makes the accompanying cooling yogurt a necessity.
- If you parked across the street on Broadway, make sure you're not in one of the 3 cab stand spots. That's a hundy they'll take out your @ss.
- The menu has its share of traditional dishes, but New Delhi native Malhotra puts his contemporary thumbprint on a host of others. The dahi kabab salad is a must-try!
- Amazing food; sub-standard customer service. I can tolerate the service for the best Indian food I've ever had though. The kheer is unforgettable for dessert...best ever.
- Best saag paneer I've had.
- Always get the special fish dish you won't be disappointed
- Cheap, tasty Indian food located outside the Devon strip. We're still shocked this exists. Our vote: the naanwiches and lamb vindaloo.
- Make sure you are near a bathroom when you leave. Something in the Lamb Vindaloo went right through me.
- Save room for the ginger creme brulee.
- Best rice pudding I have ever had!
- August 26, 5-11, we will transform into a colorful & vibrant Indian Bazaar to culminate our month-long 5th anniversary. Experience an authentic, street market Marigold style, Indian Bazaar.
- Veerasway does fresh Indian the right way. Marigold is not good.
- Very mediocre. Food is just not that good. Order the calamari and chicken mahkni, and get the date & onion chutney. Stay away from all else! Spiked mango lassi was unpleasant as well. Ugh.
- The Lamb Chops are to die for and totally worth the $$$
- Order the chutney variety...yummy!
- Taking Indian and raising the bar, giving you portions and spice unlike the traditional fare.
- Try the dahi kabab. You won't be disappointed. It's my number one crave food these days.
- Go here for a new twist on Indian food. Try one of the salads. And the vegetarian dumplings (zucchini and potato) were de-frickin'-licious.