Plaza, Historic Site
- Visit the Farmers Market May through December. Stop by for fresh produce, flowers and homemade goods!
- Eat a slice of pizza at Marietta Pizza Company! Say hi to Kelly and Howie.
- Several scenes in the 2012 movie The Watch starring Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, & Jonah Hill were shot here including the fountain during the opening & buildings when the kid leaves the police station.
- Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings, May through December! Stop in for fresh produce, breads, herbs and other homemade goodies!
- Taqueria Tsunami is an amazing place to eat on the Square! Latin-Asian Fusion Tacos, Apps, Quesadillas, Salads & Rice Bowls - fresh and made in-house!
- Check out the British Corner Shop!
- Hemingways is a great place for outdoor eating/drinking
- Check out the square Saturday mornings 9-12n for a wonderful farmers market
- Come to the farmers market. Find the King of Pops.
- Awesome place to birdwatch, feed the ducks, spec out monstrous arachnida, or just sit and contemplate the amazingness of your beautiful daughter.
- Fontis Water $1.00!!
- For Taste of Marietta come stop by Deli Delights and get yummy friend ruban raps and chicken salad croissants!!!
- My city....May-retta 2 b xxact
- Came saturday morning and the place is packed... farmers market, plus some public event with booths and tables is happening so big mix of people wandering!!! Overall, great outdoor public space
- The people are so friendly and the food at every restaurant is delicious!
- Marietta pizza company. Awesome food
- Australian meat pies, sweet treats ice cream, Johnnie MacCracken's for drinks and lounging. Love this place!
- The pizza is out of this world!!!
- Come visit the cooperative extension tent at the Marietta Farmers market! We have lots of free information on gardening, preserving, and 4-H!
- Visit the grand stand at night for some break dancing!