Cajun / Creole, Bar, Nightclub
Hornsgatan 66 (Timmermansgatan)
Stockholm, Storstockholm 118 21
+46 8 668 85 00
Lists & rankings
- This place has the best meat in Stockholm, and at a reasonable price. Order the pork belly and sweet potatoes.
- If you're into meat: Order the sirloin (medium rare) with smoked butter and Bogle Zinfandel.
- Order the suckling pig if you are at least with 2 other people, it's just the perfect portion and the meat is to die for.
- It's a vibrant neighbourhood bar, club and restaurant with a fabulous seasonal cocktail menu and delectable American-style cuisine to match. Free entry before 11pm.
- WiFi password: goodfood
- Don't forget to go to the club in the floor below!
- Rhum old fashioned on the run!!!
- "Marie Catherine Laveau was a Louisiana Creole practitioner of Voodoo renowned in New Orleans." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Laveau
- Most interesting cocktails in the world. Candy included.
- Goda drinkar
- Cheeseburger for life
- Good food. Pleasant staff. Noisy on Friday evening especially
- Very good food but if you don't order a side dish with the fish you will be hungry.
- Epic pork belly. Don't bother with a sauce; it's so juicy and tender you can eat it with a spoon.
- Happy hour every day between 17-19. A glass of champagne 69sek
- They really don't like vegetarians at this place... First they tried to make me order a starter (when no one in my company was having any), then they forgot to bring me my food. Sad panda :(
- Apparently, the basement is where all the action is. We didn't find until the day after on their website. Great beers and drinks in the bars though.
- Great atmosphere. Great bacon cheeseburger. Have a cocktail in their speakeasy at the back
- Excellent food!
- American vibes, good music, food was only OK same for the cocktails considering the price but the bartender was really nice and