27080 Old 41 Rd
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- Margaritas are great, and the food is authentic, Mole enchiladas, we loved them , I definitely recommend this place. Taco tuesday , tacos are just one dollar , great deal $$$$$$$
- Tacos delicious, soup and margaritas are the best service bilingual love it
- I was with a big group and everything was handled perfectly. Food was delicious! Sangria was a little weak. I will return when in the area.
- They have the best margaritas!! I personally don't care for the enchiladas, but everything else I've had is great. Great guacamole.
- Maria's is a the best, authentic Mexican restaurant I've experienced. The produce its home grown, leading to exquisite flavor; as well as every meal being made from scratch, Abuelas style ;)
- Authentic mexican food! Terrific!
- Very spicy
- Restaurant looks like ur in a pub in England, but sounds like your in Mexico. Great food!
- What isnt? My goodness , I pride myself in someone who truly enjoy the Mexican cuisine. Their tacos to their quesadillas was phenomenal.
- Super authentic and family owned. Absolutely delicious and home made food. The kind of place you want to support and keep coming back to! The crispy quesadilla will be your new favorite.
- Excellent food and service. Good quality. Not too greasy. I am from Arizona so I am kind of spoiled when it comes to Mexican food. I was pleasantly surprised and grateful to find such a gem. Open late
- Best chicken soup in town!!
- Camarones a la diabla
- Soft shell steak taco !!
- Chicken Tampiquea
- Margaritas and Tacos
- Margaritas ,Torta de Milanesa and Tacos
- Tacos and the Milanesa Torta
- Home cooked Mexican recipe Street tacos best taco Tuesday 1.00 tacos , enchiladas chicken or beef, Texans fajitas Mole chicken enchiladas!