Maria's Family Restaurant and Pizzeria
Maddox Blvd (Chicken City Rd.)
Chincoteague, VA 23336
- Great service, very friendly! If you are looking for local flavor in a diner, Maria's is the place.
- They deliver later than anywhere else on the island and they're open year round.
- Do not come on a Saturday in the evening. No parking. Not enough waiters and takes forever to get accommodation and food. Would not recommend.
- Buffet needs to be better. Only place on the island offering a sit down breakfast no wonder they get the business.
- There were 2 policemen here. If the cops eat here, you know it's good!!
- They make an excellent pan crust pizza. Service is top notch.
- The food looks and taste pre made. You're pretty much paying for them to heat your food up
- Crab balls get 8 out of 10
- Always our 1st stop when we arrive in Chincoteague.
- Excellent service and very friendly staff. A true gem on the island. The Gyro's were top notch.
- Awful breakfast Buffett the food was cold and bacon tatir tots taste like rubber!!!!
- Slow poor service average food = Not coming back
- Seems to have some of the trappings of an episode of Kitchen Nightmares. A menu that is too large, with too many items and is too varied, seems to be searching for an identity..
- The service and food was a great disappointment. Each of our entrees was barely edible but the fried calamari appetizer was good. It'll be McDonalds for us next time.
- The fruit in the Buffett is so good!! Especially the pineapple. One of the best I have had!!
- Great breakfast!! Super friendly staff and great prices!
- the pizza is soooo goood
- Hmm! It's my first time! Menu looks great!
- French toast is to die for!!