Marianos La Trattoria
1748 S Randall Road Algonquin Commions
Algonquin, IL 60102
- All food is homemade. Very good, wine is very reasonably priced.
- Pricey for the quality. Bland and cold bread served. Need to step it up.
- My wife had the chicken Vesuvio and I had the linguine pescatori....but were excellent along with the service by Cody.
- Family owned --best chicken vesivio ever!!!!
- I love the fact they are using Square for credit card payments. Receipt sent to email. One less tiny receipt in my wallet.
- Second time there...Food wasn't too great. Service was slow and lights were too bright and music was too loud. Not recommended
- Lunch is served on Friday Saturday and Sunday.