Latin American, Caribbean
3822 Broadway (at 159th st)
New York, NY 10032
- Best Dominican spot around here!
- Felt like mom's cooking. Small spot, loved it! Chicken and beans will suffice anytime here.
- 4.5 Star Rating on Yelp! Excellent.
- If your in the mood for authentic Dominican food this is the place to get your fill. Reminds me of my grandmothers cooking, this Dominican Soul Food spot is 4 out of 5 star place.
- Everything! Fish especially.
- Overrated but pretty good.
- Is like being in Dominican Republic :)
- White rice , pepper steak and beans
- Don't let looks fool you- this place is great! Order a side of the plantains. Just do it.
- Try the morir soando (Dominican Juice Mix)! Sooo good!
- Two words: Res guisada. AMAZING!
- Close ur eyes and pick anything. It wool be good regardless
- Arepitas anyone ummmmmmm que rico !!!
- Guandules! Everyone should try them. Order them instead of beans one day to switch it up.
- Two words "bistec encebollado"..that's my tip.