Marginal Way Walk
85 Shore Rd (Perkins Cove To Ogunquit Beach)
Ogunquit, ME 03907
- Quintessential Maine. A must for anyone visiting the area.
- Definitely come here to watch the sunrise.
- The view, high tide is great time to walk.
- Definitely a must do! Very easy walk. Million dollar view.
- Do the complete trail from Shore Rd. to Paradise Cove. Bliss with every step.
- anyone visiting Ogunquit must take a walk (1.5 mi) along the Marginal Way from Shore Rd to Perkin's Cove to enjoy the classic New England rocky coastline. Bring your camera!
- Choose a sunny day and enjoy.
- What a beautiful view. This town is truly amazing.
- Scenic views
- Dress appropriately. The temperature drops with the wind at night.
- One of the best little hikes in Maine.
- Beautiful scenic view along Maine's coast
- Scenic view, trail, Perkins cove
- A wonderful walking trail nice and peaceful.
- Beautiful walk in the morning with plenty of benches to take a break and take in the view
- In between Perkins Cove and Ogunquit beach are a clutch of rocky spits of sand that are less crowded and stunningly beautiful
- A monument to artifice.
- Very pretty Maine coast
- Lots of small beaches along the way. Keep an eye on the tide as the beaches quickly disappear at high tide.
- Gorgeous views