101 N 18th St (E Franklin St.)
Richmond, VA 23223
- Get some liquaaaaaaaaaaAAa
- Forget La Bamba across the street...come here for great food and great Queso! Love this place <3
- Stoked that their chips are good AND you get a lot of salsa
- Great staff, great food! Definitely better than La Bamba! <3
- Great place to see vcu win the championship!!!!
- That place sucks.... do they have queso yet?
- Tuesday and Thursday food & drink specials
- Steak tacosssss!!! <3
- This place is awesome, they have great queso and the staff is amazing!
- Come have a test tube shot on me
- they now have PBR and queso....but go for the Margaritas!
- Food is not very good...much better at la bamba across the street
- Are these canned tomatoes in my salsa?
- Try the Margaritas!
- Don't come for $1 taco night, I'm not sure the tacos are worth even that. They waaay overcharge you for drinks to more than make up for cheap tacos. Waiter was super pushy and the place was dead
- Great place to eat and drink
- I agree! So much better than la Bamba! And I love the decor! My 2nd time here but will come back often
- Food is awesome. Eat here weekly...first disappointment ever tonight. Queso Fundido is literally cheddar cheese melted in a skillet. Really sucked. Meal was great as usual!
- Horrible food and the service is EXTREMELY slow
- Pandora was a bust but the margaritas were on point.