Margaret T Hance Park
Park, Event Space, Bridge
67 W Culver St (btw Central & 3rd)
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- If you go over by the West side, near 3rd ave during midday, it's a great place for a picnic. Open air grass and you can catch a good breeze. Also, just a small walk from the library.
- Great place for morning runs.
- Great place to get away from the city for a bit. Post up, relax and enjoy a nap in the grass.
- Apparently a good place to nap on the grass.
- Bump, set and spike in the sun at Campus Recreation's Sand Volleyball Tournament, April 21, from 1 to 5 p.m.
- I live here.
- The whole park is beautiful.
- So happy to see COOK Phoenix back again. A great event to taste delicious food and drink tons of fabulous beer!
- So much bums live here, it's annoying.
- Great venue!
- Get set for Ultimate Frisbee, March 3 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Capture the Flag! $10/team, Nov. 6 at Hance Park. Get info and sign up at the YMCA DPC recreation office.
- Had some roasted corn and it sucked!
- Twice a year the Irish Cultural Center has an awesome festival here. Check http://www.azirish.org/ for more detail!
- If you're a passenger, try holding your breath!Just hope the driver doesn't slow down. ;)