$ $ $
- Classy, upscale Italian spot where you'll find some of the best house-made pastas in town.
- Wonderful homemade pasta! The server explained in detail bout the special dishes of the night.
- The fresh pasta is fantastic! I got the lamb ragu - so tasty!
- The singer is amazing! And so is the Ravioli! This place is a must go to if you're up for a snazzy night
- Best Itallian in Arizona!
- perfect authentic Italian upscale meal. service matched the food which matched the ambience. outstanding.
- When you want great handmade pasta dishes and some wine, go here!
- Delicious food and great service.
- Was impressed! The homemade pasta was very good, the service was good, and the ambiance was great.
- The tortellini stuffed filet pasta in a marinara sauce is.... Incredible. Also ask for extra spread for the bread - also delish
- Fresh made pasta, so good. I enjoyed my pasta with a truffle sauce.
- Melissa was such a great server. Great suggestions. Wonderful food. Will be back
- Try the tortellini - Awesome
- Best Italian Food in Az!
- Homemade pasta to die for
- Yum! Always good food.
- 2010 Best of Phoenix Winner: Best Upscale Italian Restaurant! Jaw-dropping dishes like handmade squid ink pasta in a light spicy - fresh tomato sauce, brimming w/ mussels, clams, and half a lobster.
- Definately try Zuppa di Pesce! It will change your opinion of Italian restaurants in downtown Scottsdale. Tell them Foodies Like Us recommends them!