Marblehead Lighthouse State Park
Lighthouse, Historic Site
110 Lighthouse Dr
Marblehead, OH 43440
- Alone or otherwise, this is a fabulous place to pack a lunch, take a book, plop down a chair and just enjoy the peaceful calm of Lake Erie. And a tour of a lighthouse.
- Lighthouses rule. If you don't like a lighthouse, you suck.
- Great place to ask your love to marry you. ;)
- Beautiful lighthouse!
- Beautiful lighthouse and great rock formations on the shore from which you can sit and view the lake.
- Opens at noon
- Scenery of Lake!
- The oldest continually operating lighthouse on the Great Lakes, Marblehead Lighthouse has lit up the night since the late 19th century.
- Views of Cedar Point and Lake Erie islands from this gorgeous, 200-year-old lighthouse.
- Beautiful location for a scenic view of the lake. Kelley Island and even Put in Bay can be seen in the distance, cedar point as well.
- Great spot to sit down on the rocks and watch the boats in the distance.
- Best place in Ohio. So relaxing.
- One of my favorite places to be!
- Beautiful. Love it here
- It's smaller than I remember it as a kid :)
- Beautiful view! So peaceful ;)
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 & see a lighthouse....this place is FABULOUS !!!!!
- Be ready for ladybug attack in November:)