Marble Slab Creamery
Ice Cream, Desserts
330 Yonge Street (at Gould St)
Toronto, ON M5B 1R8
- The most delicious ice cream ever (after the one of town of niagara ) :)
- Interior design is cruel but the DIY ice cream + cookies / berries / gum / etc is amazing. Must try raspberry + crunch + cookie dough on praline ice cream!
- Beware of costly upselling! I went in for a medium cone and walked out with a large, 3 mix-in waffle bowl because they talked me into it. Next time, I ignore their attempts to upsell me.
- Try the chocolate Swiss with nestle crunch, fudge brownies and everything crunch! Yum!
- If you have a peanut allergy, be aware!
- Get the ice cream.
- You will get Brain freeze while having the amazing ice cream. I weigh more than 200 pounds and Regular size was too much for me to handle. I would recommend Small.
- I wish this could be better by separating the marble they use for those with peanut allergies.
- One of best icecream shop but they need to add more toppings
- Mint with Oreo is my favorite combo
- The best ice cream shop in downtown right by eaton centre!
- I get ice cream cakes here for birthday celebrations.
- Great icecreams and cakes
- Best in town...dreamy yummy icecream..greati love here
- They mix the many flavours they have with again a generous selection of toppings. The most satisfying ice cream I ever had. The shop atmosphere is not very cozy, though.
- Be careful is so big! Create your own mix with different options: oreo, kitcat, nuts, puffed rice and more!
- I have good memories and lovely outings with my friend @AlOraifan I prefer their shakes over the ice cream. Tip: don't add too many toppings.
- Nhamy! Nhamy! :P
- Best ice cream in toronto downtown :))
- Sorry Italian ice cream is the best..the 4 flavors I tasted were totally bland..unless u get the super sweet ones that are a sugar attack and u are full after a couple of spoons...nasty..