155 Maplewood Ave (Durand Road)
Maplewood, NJ 07040
- Highly recommend Skyfall.
- Charming, a small town feel but with current movies
- Needs to do a better job keeping the theaters clean. If it was cleaner and renovated, we'd come here more often.
- Better be full frontal
- There is a large lawn that you can park car, the street is very quiet, the movie ticket is very cheap, only ten or more, to know movie showtime, you can visit site maplewoodtheatre.com
- Feels like you time travel, cozy +lovely
- Pretty cool buying tickets outside kinda like old school and the theaters are pretty small but nice.
- Loved "CHEF"!
- Try the movies. They are excellent!
- Home of the Northeast Film Festival
- Old lady collecting tickets was really sweet! Theatre smells like Harry Potter popcorn jelly bean. Ew. Eighties feel.
- I love local movie theaters... This one is no exception! Love that the management is so hands on. Always a great selection of current movies.
- In definite need of a renovation. Could become a nice boutique local theatre if they injected a bit of love and care.
- Watch out for the older lady running the ticket entry. Good mood customer service is not her strong point.
- Rude staff. They make you wait in a standing area in the front lobby even if your only 15 min early ( when most people get there ) you need get permission to get popcorn. Old theaters very run down
- Nothing like having a home town theater where the owners and staff are always courteous and welcoming!
- The place is a dump, but the management is nice and courteous.