Maple Leaf Park
8400 14th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115
- Don't skip a trip on the zip line!
- This is a prime practice spot for tykes on bikes!
- There's a view of Lake Washington, downtown, and Mt. Rainier (on a clear day).
- One of the great finds in North seattle. Great views of the mountains and downtown from the walking track.
- Great views of Mt. Rainier and downtown. Plus a 1/2-mile fitness track, playground, picnic area, and pickleball courts.
- Lots of fresh new grass to play on
- Carl loving his bike at the park
- Cant wait for the improved park!
- Nice !! !'
- The groundskeepers maintain the lawn nicely. My dog loves playing fetch here.
- This is the Little League Capital of Maple Leaf!