Maple Caramel Corn with marshmallows, chopped pecans, dried cranberries, and a decadent drizzle of white chocolate. THIS is the caramel corn you’ll want to make and eat, all fall long.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Campfire® Marshmallows. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make My Baking Addiction possible.
I’m wondering lately if it’s just me. This time of year, when the air turns crisp, and the fall colors start to pop out, all I want to do in the evening is cozy up with my little babe and hubby, a fun night of family TV, and snacks we’ll all love.
That’s where the inspiration for this caramel corn came from. I’m no stranger to boxes of Fiddle Faddle, but it had been years since I’d had any – or even seen a box. Something made me think of it, and then the craving would. not. go. away.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes