Mansion Five 26
American, Southern / Soul, Concert Hall
- Chicken and Waffle here is out of this world good! Shrimp and grits is 2nd to nobody! Try the deconstructed ck condon bleu and save room for mom made holy bread pudding!
- Meatloaf here s the bomb! Tilapia stuffed w crab and scallop is second to nobody. Also save some room for mom made coconut pie or mom made holybread pudding Yumm Ymmmy.
- Chicken and waffles and pulled pork slider rate high. Watch out for the beans...pretty spicy
- You'll want the chicken and waffles. Roscoe's got nothing on them.
- Loved the soft shelled crab BLT and the crab cakes!!
- Great chicken & waffles but try not to get the table in the room with the bar... Tooo noisy on a Friday night! Fun night with Bishop Calderon, Lynn Lovely Johnson & Alonzo!
- Awesome food at Mansion Five 26! Can't wait to go back! Top notch service as well!! Kudos to Ron Stallings and staff!! Chicken & waffles a must!
- Southeastern cuisine....nice atmosphere and decor. Service wasn't bad. Food tasted pretty good. Price is semi expensive not Ruth Chris expensive though lol.
- The chicken wings, collars greens, hummus were amazing. Chicken and waffles were good but not great IMO. Had better at Aunt Sarah's.
- Try the Seafood Crepes With Steamed Brussel Sprouts - Scallops, tilapia and more, this dish was wonderful!
- Try the Seafood Crepes - Holy god they were even yummiest than they looked. Side was steamed Brussel sprouts
- Try the Mac N Cheese & Low Country Beans - Oh so good!
- Try the Chicken and Waffles - Tasty!
- Try the Two Street Shrimp - Sweet, spicy and crunchy goodness!
- Small plates were amazing - would have ordered more and skipped the entree! Fried oysters were fab!!!
- Chicken and Waffle!!
- Try the filet