- You can actually get a beer at this theater and carry it to your seat. Nice touch.
- Best theater in all of Pittsburgh. Be sure to stop in!
- The best theatre in Pittsburgh.
- Renovations are done, very significant improvement!
- Come on time! The movie actually starts when it says it does.
- Haven't been here in years - they have a bar now! Awesome theatre all around and now you can drink cinema-themed cocktails while you watch :)
- Have been coming to The Manor for 20 years...it has always been amazing but after the renovations it is quite spectacular!
- This place looks amazing post renovations!!! So clean, there's a bar, leather chairs, it's awesome!
- Love the food and drink options! The theaters themselves are a little tired and could do with a refresh (no stadium seating, floors and armrests worn down).
- Pittsburgh's best indie movie joint.
- They serve beer
- Great movie theater. Grab a drink at the bar before your movie starts.
- Conveniently located for CMU students
- My favorite movie theatre in Pittsburgh. Perfect place to catch a matinee!
- They have leather seats !
- Matinees are quiet and cheap! Especially if you are a student. And the bar opens at 4 on weekdays.
- Great theater! Does anyone remember the cheesecake they used to have? Where was it from?
- My favorite movie theater ever! Support local!
- The seats are leather! And they rock! Literally!
- Awesome comfy seats, great way to watch a movie!