American, Event Space
$ $ $ $
- Awesome Lobster Buffet!! But there is zero cell phone reception...at least there is free Wi-Fi!!
- My first time. Thoughts. Mad Men Opulence... Table side Cesar Salad.. Real Powder Rooms. Cool
- Careful at the lobster Buffett! The charge you for every drink you get! 4 cokes was $14. You can eat all the lobster you want. Just drink with caution. I hate when they charge for refills!!!
- Be aware of dress code and prepare for excellent service
- Great food and always and great staff. One of north jerseys premier banquet halls.
- Lobster buffet
- Cream of mushroom soup is my favorite of all time
- Gorgeous place to dress up and have a decent dinner.
- Have to go to the lobster buffet, it's incredible! And finish off you meal with the dessert table... Try the cheesecake lollipop!
- The best seafood buffet I ever had! Great dinner every day! Great staff! Class act! You get what you pay for!
- Beautiful Venue! Love working here. www.mycinderellasdream.com
- Celebrating Formosa Holiday parry with some Green Screen Photos
- The Manor never disappoints! Kevin is so incredibly AWESOME! Dave is superb, as is "Fitz!" We had a lovely Easter Brunch! Made our day! Thank you and kudos to the entire staff!
- Seafood Buffet is great, all you can eat lobster tails and claws.
- From the outside it looks like a beautiful mansion.The inside however, looks like a old rich mans mansion.Very dark with lots of outdated carpets. Delicious desserts.Great for holiday work parties
- Great Service although the buffet could have been better.
- Cool :)) beautiful Place
- The best brunch that I've ever been to. Stop reading tips and go! Lobster, shrimp, and lump crab in my omelette?!?!? Does it get any better? Great variety! Worth every penny!!!
- Good place, but beware of Mice !
- Outstanding event venue