- The entrance is on the north (Cedar) side of 120 Broadway.
- Seriously, the pain of paying $3 for an iced coffee is slightly eased when it's served with a piece of dark chocolate. (Also available: milk & white chocolates.)
- Free piece of chocolate with purchase
- Delicious scones and croissant. You get a free chocolate when you buy a drink.
- Love the coffee here and short wait!
- Free piece of chocolate with your coffee!
- Not the world's best coffee, but a very good chocolate to go with it makes it a worthwhile stop.
- Overpriced and mediocre. BUT you do get chocolate with each purchase.
- Great iced coffee and a free chocolate with purchase!
- Great Espresso. Make the free chocolate a daily indulgence!
- Orange dark chocolate square with soy latte, yum! Good for those who prefer sweet over bitter bc sizes are smaller than Starbucks but prices are about the same :( BUT you get chocolate :)
- so nice to have a fine piece of Leonidas chocolate as a dessert to lunch every day, free with every cup of excellent Illy coffee!