$ $ $
407 W 14th St (btwn 9th Ave & Washington St)
New York, NY 10014
- Beautiful bar and impressive cocktails.
- A glitzy, two-floor restaurant with fine dining influences, an innovative cocktail menu, and creative, refined desserts.
- One of the most beautiful restaurants I've been to in NYC. The bar is super impressive and the food is terrific. Try the butter lettuce salad and brussel sprouts. The bread is also amazing!
- Sorry but this place is amazing. Best meatpacking spot. Amazing decor. Nice outdoor sidewalk patio friendly bartenders decent drinks.
- Food: good but overpriced for the teensy portion sizes.
- Cocktail menu was fake fancy. No real info about what's in the drink in efforts to be "elusive" but it was just confusing and the drinks sucked. Stick with what you know. Very nice ambiance, though.
- Don't miss the Brussels Sprouts. Ros wine options are great. Enjoyed a bottle. Scallops as an appetizer is worth it. Cod is nice- cod fritter is stellar.
- There's hype about the bar made of glowing blue glass, but the menu looks great. Highlights include the herbed Whole market fish and Kabocha squash gnocchi with sage and hazelnuts. Open May day.
- Came here for friends and fam soft opening. Impressive decor. Hamachi is a must. Scallops, angnolotti were nice, light dishes. Pork chop delicious, steak app and entree were chewy.
- Avoid this place at all costs! Food poisoning bed ridden for 2 days from this place. Nice atmosphere, food was subpar and the place is completely dead
- The Brussels sprouts.... OMFG. Delicious.
- My head is about to explode from the awful pounding music
- There's something to be learned by restaurants that over do it on the deco
- Beautiful restaurant and lounge with a chic vibe. The food and cocktails are excellent and reasonably priced. The staff is friendly and service is fantastic. The hidden gem of the MPD.
- Holy crap this place is good
- Amazing brussel sprouts and beet salad. Save room for the dark chocolate cake!
- Sexy 3 level spot...a lil pricey for the servings so spend wisely.
- Great Meal- Awesome Fancy spot in mpd..
- The "don't order this" cocktail sucks, it's black sambuca and some vodka, seriously, don't order it.