Landmark, Outdoor Sculpture
Stoofstraat 46 Rue de l'Etuve (Eikstraat / Rue du Chêne)
Brussel, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest 1000
- see this small bronze statue of a child taking a piss
- It's strange what can make a country famous Take some pictures with this funny and lovely little boy
- "Oh my god, he's so small !" Everyone says that. But do you know that little boy is so symbolic of the free-minded spirit of the "Brusseleirs" ? But don't take a pee in the middle of Grand Place ^^
- If you are drunk and it is late, you can climb the frence and take piss with the boy... :)
- . 14 . 1770 .
- A calendar with the Manneken-Pis dressings of each month is available at: www.brussels.be/4328.
- Mostly naked, sometimes dressed-up, always smaller than you think. This lump of leaky brass is maybe not the pride of Brussels, but the waffle vendors and pick-pockets love it.
- , .
- La garde-robe de Manneken-Pis est conserve au Muse de la Ville de Bruxelles - Maison du Roi (Grand-Place).
- Il est plus petit que sur les photos!
- Smaller than what you would expecT! It's nice but disappointing at the same time.
- In 1987 Manneken Pis received company in Brussels from "Jeanneke Pis": a little girl peeing. She's not far away so visit her as well: Impasse de la Fidlit (Fidelity Alley) close to Rue des Bouchers.
- Definitely bring your camera for this one.
- The statue is super small.
- The Manneken Pis is smaller than you'd think! Avoid the chocolate shops nearby...try those a distance away for better prices
- ) Impasse de la Fidlit 12. " ". )) )
- Le muse de la ville de Bruxelles, a 200m de Manneken pis, heberge sa garde robe, de pls centaines de vetements. De nbses confreries et pays (urologues, bolivie, dentistes...) ont offert un costume.
- This bronze statuette, created in the 17th century by J. Duquesnoy, embodies the irreverent spirit of Brussels. From being a public fountain, the little fellow has now become a legendary figure.
- ) )