Falafel, Coffee Shop, Café
572 Grand St (at Lorimer St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Cheapest and most delicious falafel sandwich in the neighborhood. Eat it.
- Really good chicken gyro, tasted super healthy.
- God the hummas sandwich is 2 good.
- I heard th lentil soup is amazing here
- Go with a friend and order a platter. So much food and pretty cheap.
- Try the doner.
- free wi-fi, but only one accessible electric outlet
- buy a pack of pita for $1
- amazing lenti soup
- Dirty white people love this shit hole
- They will give you tap water fo' free. You just have to ask.
- Their moussaka is amazing. $5 for a pound with pita bread - can't go wrong
- Best and cheapest falafel in Williamsburg and it's 24/7...
- Trying out a Meze sandwich (falafel, hummus & grilled veggies). Let's see what it's like
- Late night delight
- The Grilled Chicken Salad is delicious. And the service is good as well.
- Two meals for the price of a half a meal
- The spicy ezme is a little bit of a mess to eat, but tastes simply amazing!
- I am completely shitfaced right now and I still think the falafel at Oasis by Bedford tastes better....
- The falafel with rise, hummus and salat for 7$ is Amazing!