Mann Highland Theater 1 & 2
760 Cleveland Ave S
Saint Paul, MN 55116
- Get here early, the side seats suck
- We need more small neighborhood theaters like this one.
- Love the small local theaters SO MUCH more than the multi-plex!!!
- This theater needs serious renovation. The mold makes me wheeze every time. Come on Mann family! Cough it up!
- Nice new seats!
- Cheap tickets and good snacks but picture and sound are not the best
- Time for Big Hero 6 with Levi and the Baby Grand!
- Small and a bit out of date, but it's cool.
- This theater has the bigger blockbusters
- Some girl sitting next to my husband started drinking his soda...and then left with it. After the movie, the cuteous steward was happy to oblige our request for a replacement soda. Two thumb up!
- Nice small theatre. Is a little older, so don't expect a multi-plex! So much cheaper than a multi-plex!
- Too noisy. We could hear the employees talking from inside the theater.
- Yeah, the Mann family NEEDS to renovate! Not sure I'm going back until they do.