Dive Bar, Bar
- Look for Chassis Crass' roller derby jersey on the wall.
- Hang with the aging punk rock stars.
- Don't fall asleep at the bar!
- Go downstairs and kick some ass at air hockey
- Great juke. Grab a beer and say what's up to Handsome Dick.
- If I were to build a jukebox, it would ABSOLUTELY have: Hank Williams, VU, the Clash, Bobby Darin, Jackie Wilson, the Band, Dave Clark Five, Elvis, Dion... One of the best jukes around!
- Dive bar adorned with punk rock and wrestling memorabilia, owned by Richard Manitoba of The Dictators fame. Attracts a lively crowd of all sorts, especially bikers and punk rockers.
- Coldest $2 domestic bottle of beer in the city! (til 8pm)
- Their wall features signed photos of punk legends. Get the corner booth seat.
- Grab a sandwich from Sunny and Annie across the street and have a brew with it here.
- Air hockey in the basement. Do it.
- Its Manitobas. Its all you need.
- Great dive bar
- Peruse the walls and learn a bit about the NYC punk rock culture.
- If your a frat boy/sorority bitch don't come here this place is the opposite of your shitty existence. There's a chipotle on St. Marks that will be more your speed.
- A little bar owned by Handsome Dick Manitoba, punks will understand
- One of the best remaining dive bars in the East Village! Super friendly bartenders and excellent loud music.
- Great bar and awesome music
- Original dive bar still standing. Great rock and roll pix, see if you can find Sexy Dick Manitoba in them.
- Glad this staple of the formerly punk East Village is still around.