Mangia Mangia Italian Restaurant
16079 Goldenwest Stm (Edinger Ave.)
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- The Gnocchi napoletana is the closest gnocchi to my grandmothers recipe I've ever found in the U.S.
- The spaghetti bolognese is phenomenal. Very authentic Italian food. Everything on the menu is sure to please.
- Awesome food
- I always go for the gnocchi and their great selection of white wine!
- A hole in a wall with a To-die-for Tutti di Mare! I highly recommend for foodies who appreciate authentic Italian flavors..!
- I know the owner
- The sausage and peppers are so good with fresh veggies rather than pasta. The chicken, spinach cheese soup is "killer good"
- The spaghetti is divine. I've been eating it for 25 years and it's consistently the best in orange county. Everything is great !
- Make reservations! Got lucky and was able to seat but people behind us had to wait a good while. Worth wait though.
- Meat tortellini with mushroom cream sauce and Manga Manga Chicken are very good. Blows Macaroni Grill out of the water.
- Justin the waiter is best!