2496 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, VA 24503
- best happy hour for food ever - $2 apps and great cheap beer on draft, 3-6ish, and 10pm-1am on weekends! Get the calamari.
- Unhappy with the atmosphere, would have been nice if it wasn't so loud. Over priced. Food wasn't great. Disappointing, will never go back.
- Don't bring your redneck parents here, take 'em to Olive Garden where they can read the menu and won't complain. The food is awesome.
- Don't leave without trying the Fresh Mozzarella (Caprese). Homemade cheese and the tomatoes are like candy!
- Have Larry the bartender fix you a long island. Best in town--plenty of tart, a little sweet, and a lot strong.
- Happy Hour is the best time to go - everything is delicious!
- Hands down the best happy hour (apps for $2; drink specials) and lunch deals (famous $8 lunch - not 2 things, the entire menu!). Keep in mind that Mangia is for relaxing not rushing, so be patient.
- Excellent food! Terrible service :(
- Half portions are plenty!
- Bartender was complete jerk. Waited on 3 people before me so I left!
- Portions are generous - try the Chicken Marsala with the Gorgonzola pasta on the side - well worth the $2 up-charge!
- go for happy hour and get $2 apps...try the caprese and the calamari!
- It's now called Tilley's!
- Yesterday I had their Eggplant Parmesan and it was divine! I had penne and marinara on the side. Though I feel I could have had the half size instead of full! Also bread app and tiramisu yummy!!
- The specials are always fabulous!
- Get one of the specials because everything else is terrible
- This place has the slowest food service ever. You definitely can't be in a hurry and eat here.
- Ballin' patio!
- Two happy hours with different rules. Call ahead so you don't get caught of guard.
- Excellent $2 apps during happy hour!!