- The hotel lobby is actually located on the 23rd floor of the building.
- Mandarin Bar serves up exotic handmade cocktails such as the Golden Leaf Martini with Hendricks Gin, Aperol, muddled mandarin, pineapple juice, lime juice and simple syrup.
- The peaceful tranquility of the Mandarin Tea Lounge is a welcome oasis from the crowds, noise and heat.
- 23 . , , . - ;)
- This is a great hotel on the strip that has no casino! Quietness!
- Bathrooms in the lobby smell amazing. Lobby bar is super posh & cute with great tasting cocktails. Keep in mind...$$$$$
- Clearly the views don't suck.
- DO Book through Amex FHR program. DON'T wear sunglasses inside... It's super dark.
- Enjoy the view and and order the signature Mandarin Martini "Golden Leaf", unique to Las Vegas a blend of Hendricks Gin, Aperol, mandarin, pineapple juice and fresh lime juice cheers!
- The Japanese Bento Box breakfast tasted even better than it looked. Try it out.
- The girl at the front desk is NOT a geisha.
- Fantastic service, hotel staff are always going out of their way to assist. You must have a drink in the Mandarin Bar on the 23rd view at night. Spectacular views of the Las Vegas strip
- The best rooms are the CityScape suites which are located at the end of the hall in the apex of the architecturally spectacular building in City Center. Excellent service and super friendly staff!
- This could be the best Hotel in terms of experience in Vegas. Since the hotel has no casino there won't be the ridiculous lines for check-in & concierge. Great rooms and great staff.
- A respite from the Vegas mayhem. If you have to spend more than 24 hours in LV, this is the hotel to be in. Excellent service, elegant design, great food. Relaxing pool and spa/fitness center.
- Best hotel on the strip. No casinos. Complimentary yoga classes
- Reserve a poolside cabana.
- Lobby on the 23rd floor is a good idea :)
- The Jazz band is awesome! Not only do they play jazz but they also play the blues and old school rock & roll.
- The best