Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
- Its hard to beat the location between Hyde Park and Knightsbridge. Its Michelin-starred Dinner by Heston Blumenthal specializes in historic British gastronomy. Tipsy cake, anyone?
- The Hotel itself is amazing, great service and hospitality. If you plan on getting a suite- don't! Its not much bigger than the double room and its 4 times the price! Great location too!
- Get yourself a Bloody Caesar, Clamato Centrale. Love this stuff, and its not as heavy as some tomato juices.
- Opens in December the menu will be a gastronomic tour through British history. The interiors, will bring together sumptuous woods & leathers, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking Hyde Park.
- Its a great hotel. Stunning location and just the heart of the London..what else??
- The homemade bakery basket in room service breakfast is incredible. Eat muffins in the comfiest hotel bed, watch TV and have a good time.
- , , 3 , . - !!!
- Crab & crayfish brioche is so divine! Really good service. Amazing bespoke tea blend. A must afternoon tea experience!
- Evi is the nicest barwoman in London.
- Luxurious hotel. Very much costly but you will get value for your money. 100% recommended.
- nice venue although the food was not as good as i remember
- Great French bar next to the hotel:)
- No shorts to be worn in the hotel bar! Good grief...
- Beautiful hotel
- Elegant and classy hotel lobby.
- Good choice for winter.. cozy , warm