Mandarin Oriental, Boston
Hotel, Event Space
- Make sure there is plenty of room on your black AmEx or Visa
- Classy joint. U feel special
- Internet is NOT free!
- Great place to stay especially since there are great stores surrounding the hotel!
- Try the hot pockets. They're breathtaking.
- You can purchase Thomas Pink shirts, ties , and cufflinks here in the lobby boutique
- Chic! Linda decorao! Quartos grandes e cama confortvel! timo banheiro!
- Fantastic hotel, gorgeous rooms, award winning views, amazing staff! You must try it it's amazing hotels if you are coming to Boston this is the best place to stay
- Posh hotel with everything Boston has to offer steps away
- Fantastic spa facilities and great location in the centre of town
- Excellent location in the heart of Boston and all the shopping friendly staff, the best concierge, in room check in was awsome since I was so exhausted after a long flight, I highly recommend it
- One of Boston's nicest hotels, it's very nice in there! You can sneak in to use their bathroom which is up a flight of stairs
- Boston is old feel old
- So far everything good but don't expect to do anything your self, not even to get ice.
- Great hospitality!
- Very nice location!!!!flawless reception .... nice!!!!!
- Come here to use the bathrooms. Walk all the way to the left to find the restrooms. Super nice?
- Be prepared to wait a long time for drinks at the bar on a Saturday night. The bartenders do not multi-task well.
- 776 or sidecar - best cocktails on the menu.
- Ask for Jing at the bar..