New Mandarin Noodle Deli
9537 Las Tunas Dr (Primrose Ave)
Temple City, CA 91780
- Their wide noodle soup (dao xiao mien) and big potstickers (guo tie) are great!
- pancake beef roll...
- Amazing knife-cut beef noodles.
- Try the spicy beef noodle
- The Chinese burritos and all the dumplings are very good. Price is fair. They recently refurbished dining room is much brighter.
- The Chinese burritos () here are awesome!
- Hand cut noodle (dao xiao mian) is the best. Good with everything.
- Wonderful, thick knife-cut housemade noodles are the best I've yet had. We had the beef noodle soup. My friend David worked here for a summer and made a gorgeous documentary for USC film school.
- Good place for Northern Chinese food.
- Hand-pulled beef noodle soup! And scallion pancakes are delish here.
- The kung pao chicken is great here. Youll find tasty bread lunches that dont cost the earth and are good to go. Beef rolls come with plenty of green onion for the health conscious.
- Don't be fooled! Go to house of mandarin noodle on temple city blvd and lower azusa!
- The original Mandarin Noodle Deli has relocated next to Temple City Ranch Market (Temple City/Lower Azusa). Not sure if it has opened yet but check it out!
- You choose from 6 different kinds of noodles: helao, knife cut, shared, hand pulled, buckwheat cake, or oat flour noodle for your noodle soup or noodle entree.
- This new ownership is not all that great.
- This place used to be great but they just changed ownership and it's now terrible service. Undercooked pork dumplings, 15 minute wait between dishes. WTF.