Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Bring your own shampoo and conditioner unless something called "white ginger" sounds appealing to you. Other than that, awesome place with great Grand Club, pool, and fire pit.
- Bring Fido - There's a pet-friendly floor for cats and dogs under 50 lbs.
- What a view
- Skip the high-priced breakfast at Lael's and drop by the coffee shop (Starbucks) at the opposite end of the lobby. Lots of food choices!
- During Saturday evening/Sunday morning of Comic-Con the bars, lobby, and front entrance (outside) are a sea of celebs, nerds, and drunkards...all makes for quite an exquisite party.
- Great view!!!
- Fire pit and hot tubs on level 4
- Check out the 40th floor bar in Harbor tower.
- Great San Diego view from the 40th flour!
- This place is top notch. Awesome views, amenities & customer service
- If you are visiting a friend here don't pay their $26 parking. Go across the street and park at the Seaport Village. $1 for 2 hours w/validation.
- Got our room on priceline for anniversary then told the front desk on arrival and got comp upgrade!! Great view/bar at top of the hyatt!! Would def stay here again!
- Get the Strawberry Lemondrop and enjoy the beautiful view.
- Some of the best customer service I've seen anywhere. Seriously
- Skip the main pool and go to the Kin Spa Oasis on the 3rd floor. Less crowded and has an awesome view of the harbor! Plus it's adults only!
- Located on the 32nd floor of the Manchester Grand Hyatt
- Skip the cab ride AND the pedicab ride! Just cross the street and take the trolley!
- ALWAYS ask about pricing before stepping into pedicabs. Take it from my 7 minute 50 DOLLAR ride. Hyatt should not allow these thieves on their premises.
- Kin Oasis adults pool on 3rd floor! http://manchestergrand.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/entertainment/lounges/index.jsp#31148356
- Best hotel in San Diego but $ for parking is ridiculously overpriced even for guests.