Mammoth Hot Springs
Hot Spring, Scenic Lookout, Trail
Upper Terrace Drive
Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
- We Enjoyed Our Hike On The Walk Along The Geysers!! 1 Of My Favorite Parts Of Visiting Yellowstone Park Wyoming!!
- Pro-Tip: Don't step on the geysers!
- Must see! , , .
- Be prepared for a good hike up, especially on the stairs! That's if you park at the bottom of the springs. The step trail seems a little rickety, but pretty stable as well.
- I Found <3 CHIPPY!!
- Spend as much time here as possible
- Awesome geology and earth processes.
- Landing point in yellowstone park if you come don't miss the historical gate
- Mountain views with Elk
- On the northern end of the park, this site is a one of a kind inside Yellowstone. There are many walkways to view everything from many angles. A must stop.
- Stunning... come through during off peak season to avoid crowds and traffic. It's well worth the chill.
- Yup. This is the first place you should visit, yet see one geyser, and you've seen 'em all. Avoid Old Faithful... go hiking and do something real for a change.
- After you walk the hot springs take your car down the road toward the Montana border and take a dip in the Boiling River.
- Loop lohnt sich
- Go at first light to miss the crowds
- A beautiful spot. However, next time I would skip the upper terrace and head straight to the visitor center - you get an amazing view of the lower terrace which is pretty much all you want to see here
- Really cool spot! Nice to see so many colors in the springs.
- My favorite spot in Yellowstone.