1302 E West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Some of the best Italian food I've had in forever.
- Best bread and oil!!
- Order the pizza, the best NY-style in the DC area.
- They offer a deal on Tuesdays: buy one large pizza and get the second for $1.
- Pistachio gelato saves lives
- The pizza is the bomb.com!
- Great staff. Head chef great talent
- Omg the bread! Make sure they give you the olive oil mixture that goes with it.
- Craving some cheesy gooey goodness? Try Fettuccine Alfredo pasta. Super nomnom
- I only get the Greek salad but when I do venture into other parts of the menu, Im never disappointed. The staff, the food and the wine are worth the trip!
- I ordered the margarita pizza for 19.00. It was a regular pizza with cheese not thin and crispy with dollops of mozzarella. The wedding soup was ok The little meatballs were cut up from larger ones
- Great NY style pizza
- Steak & cheese
- The bread is incredible. I haven't gotten my meal yet, but this bread is so good I had to tell you guys about it ASAP Rocky
- Everything is excellent! For pizza I absolutely love homemade meatball and ricotta for toppings!
- Food is okay. Prices are okay but it gets expensive if you add chicken. However they boil their chicken and it's all rubbery; can hardly tell if it's fake.
- Salmon alla Romana is the best!!! :)
- BoxTaxi friendly parking.
- Spaghetti and meatballs taste good. But don't order to much!! You might not be able to finish it!
- They have gelato too! Easy to stop in and get a cup.